Chocolate & Walnut CookiesRegular price £22.00
Satisfy your chocolate craving by baking our decadent Chocolate and Walnut cookies at home using some of the finest chocolate around - including Valrhona Caranoa 55 Dark Chocolate, which has a half-salted caramel expertly blended into the chocolate itself. It's chocolate cookie perfection.
This kit makes 15 cookies.
- BigBox = all ingredients provided
- SmallBox = dry and ambient ingredients only.
Difficulty Level: Easy
W H A T ' S I N T H E B O X ?
Perfectly Weighed Ingredients (allergens in bold, full information here)
- French T55 Patisserie Wheat Flour OR GF-flour blend of Ground Almonds (nuts), Buckwheat Flour, Rice Flour, Cornflour and Chestnut Flour
- Valrhona Dark Chocolate CARANOA 55% (milk, soya)
- Callebaut White Chocolate (milk, soya)
- Walnuts (nuts)
- Callebaut Cocoa Powder
- 82% Fat French Butter (milk)**
- Cacklebean Free-Range Egg**
- Tate & Lyle Caster and Light Brown Sugars
- Bicarbonate of Soda
- Maldon Sea Salt
**ingredients above not included in SmallBox size.
Handy Baking Equipment
- Baking Parchment
D O I N E E D A N Y T H I N G E L S E ?
You will also need a mixing bowl, wooden spoon or spatula, balloon whisk (optional), baking tray and oven.
You can use a stand/electric mixer if you wish too, but it is not necessary.
**For SmallBox, you will need to add one egg and 130g unsalted butter**
H O W L O N G W I L L I T T A K E ?
Preparation 20 mins + Baking 10 mins = Total: 30 mins
(Baking time is 15 mins for gluten-free version)
T U T O R I A L
Bake-a-long at home with our Chocolate and Walnut Cookies Tutorial.
S T O R A G E
BIGBOX KITS - Chilled items: please refrigerate immediately. Dry items: store in a cool, dry place. Use within 10 days.
SMALLBOX KITS - Store in a cool, dry place and use within one month.
THE COOKIES - Store in an sealed container or foil in a cool, dry place. Eat within one week.
FREEZING - The cookie dough balls can also be frozen for up to two weeks. Bake balls from frozen at 180°C, for 12 minutes (or 15-18 mins for GF versions).